Excercise Therapy Edmonton and Calgary
Kinesiology is the science of human movement. All kinesiologists are professionals in the area of exercise therapy. Exercise is medically proven to be beneficial in a many areas: increases blood flow to the area of the body being used in the exercise activity, it allows muscles to be more flexable, prevents muscle atrophy(deterioration) due to an injury or immobilization, restores muscle strength, increases balance, increases confidence in physical abilities. Exercise Therapy can be useful in many areas of rehabilitation.
Here are a few to note:
- After the immobilization of a portion of the body
- After being confined to a wheel chair of bed for an extended period of time
- After an injury to a portion of the body
- Assistance in gaining or maintaining mobility while living with a disability such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons, or ALS.
- Preparation for surgery and recovery post surgery
Booking in Calgary (587) 316 9322
Booking in Edmonton (587) 410 4292